Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sunrise







Sunrise is something rare for me to photograph. It seems I'd rather be tucked in my bed at that hour! Andy, somehow, managed to get me up & moving this past Monday morning. Actually the bribe of breakfast out worked well. We went to the top of Tuscarora mountain to watch the sunrise. The cloud cover was pretty heavy, but we managed to capture some lovely colors anyhow. Enjoy those colors with us for this week's skywatch. To post your sky or view what others have posted join us by clicking here.

9 comments:

Louise said...

The color in the first, the clouds in the second... just spectacular. Well done!

Anonymous said...

The light wanting to burst was well captured. Great shots!

My SWF photos are posted here and here. Please stop by if you have some time. Thanks!

Jane Hards Photography said...

The golden hour of light. These are marvellous

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

it worth the effort of getting up early,bec you got a good shot!
Fm-SWF#2-Pt. Edward

Grammy said...

I love your photo it is amazing.
Happy SWF!

Steve Buser said...

I saw a sunrise once B). This is one of those inspiring ones

~Brenda said...

Very beautiful!
Aren’t you glad you got up for this photo shoot? :)

Som mine dager er said...

Congrats to you. Getting up early in the morning can be somewhat challenging at times. But the reward is these gorgeous photos, so thank you for shareing. Keep up the good work.

Marit
Norway

Anonymous said...

You are making me want to get up early to see what I too may find on the Horizon.