Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hello all




I have been enjoyed pictures & writings posted by others for several weeks & decided it's time to try my hand. Perhaps you can help my photos improve as my camera & I stumble along. I got my first camera many years ago (Polaroid Land Camera anyone!) My Dad & my Aunt always captured family events on film of one sort or another. Many cameras & (years) later I am using a digital Fuji purchased on Ebay spur of the moment. I like to record nature in any form & have been enjoying outings to capture spots of Pennsylvania beauty. Right up there with nature are photos of my grandchildren. Have you ever tried to capture three babies, all near a year old, all at once? What a job! My flower garden is a favorite spot also. Oh, & occasionally I manage a shot or two of my husband. So here goes......

No comments: