Thursday, July 3, 2008

A month later.................




It's been awhile since I posted & what a busy time! Spent a week at a beautiful beach in southern North Carolina. What a treat! Vacation was with my rather large family - I think I mentioned before there are 10 of us. My brothers were not able to join us because of work obligations, but my sister-in-laws & children were present. Mom went along too. This 80 year old was looking for people to go to the beach at 6 AM on most mornings! I had lots of time for reading & photography since I had no household chores to perform. We rented a rather large beach house & the rest of the family graciously cooked & did dishes. Unfortunately real life returns with it's ratrace of job, bills, & household chores. Please enjoy some photos while I remember.

No comments: