Sunday, September 14, 2008

Finally!!


Well, just about every spare minute has gone into post processing & learning Elements 6's magic extractor & practicing on the motorcycle shot. After 25 or 30 tries I think I finally have a version I can live with! There is a noticeable mistake, but it will have to stay at thsi point. Thru my computer & "surfing years" I have learned to trust About.com for many things. They have wonderful cooking information, a delightful & informative photo blog & forum. I discovered the graphics & software blog with a number of tutorials including a video on using the magic extractor. Since visual is my favored learning mode this was perfect. My plan is to study the remaining tutorials & hopefully have lots of work (play?) to share. Until then (trumpet sound) the motorcycle.

1 comment:

~Brenda said...

Good job! This is one lean mean machine.