Monday, September 29, 2008

Sunset Tonight




I made it outside again this evening & this time I witnessed & photographed a fantastic sunset! I did some messing around with settings on the camera, mostly between the sunset setting & landscape setting. The sunset setting makes a brilliant colored shot that is in it's own way is lovely. The colors are very intense & sometimes kinda eerie looking (although I'm sure they have a place in the world of imaging). The landscape shots are softer & lighter, but still show wonderful colors. These shots are more attractive to me. I am posting a sample of each & one of the world that I see outside my window daily. Enjoy.

1 comment:

~Brenda said...

Beautiful country shots; reminds me of “red sky at night, sailors delight”

P.S. I forgot to mention that SkyWatch is on Friday’s.