Saturday, March 14, 2009

Identy Crisis




There is a chipmunk that has been hanging around thebackyard birdfeeder for a week or two. I was watching him today & found him to be a bit confused. First I looked out & he was scooting around on top of the bird feeder, he moved on to the tray & the goodies, & then finally he perched at the top of the metal post for the other birdfeeder. This kinda makes me wonder how these little guys climb, I always thought kinda like a cat with claws, but apparently not. He didn't sink claws into that metal post or the roof of the feeder where he slid around like he was on ice.

I got a good chuckle & a couple of shots, but was not quick enough to capture him on the metal post.




1 comment:

~Brenda said...

The photo with the chipmunk's butt in the air is too cute!